NEED HELP NOW? Call our hotline
If this is an emergency, please call 911
Working to end domestic violence in our community
1 in 4 women and 1 in 9 men will be physically, emotionally, and/or mentally abused by an intimate partner in their lifetime.
Shelter for Help in Emergency provides comprehensive services to victims of domestic violence.
Shelter services include:
- 24-hour crisis hotline
- 24-hour emergency shelter
- Resource assistance
- Supportive individual and group counseling
- Information and referral services
- Legal advocacy
- Court accompaniment
- Programs for children and teens
- Spanish-speaking services
- Address Confidentiality Program
- Prevention and education programs
- Pet-safe program
- Transitional housing
- Volunteer opportunities
- Community education & allied professional training
Each year, the Shelter responds to over 1200 hotline calls, provides 5000 nights of safe shelter, and offers support services to 400 adults and children.
No one deserves to be abused. You are not alone. Our services are free and confidential. We are here to help.